Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Cambridge Diet Training, UK Trip

I have just got to know I have been selected to be one of the 15 to go to Cambridge University on the beginning of September of this year. We are going for a training on THE CAMBRIDGE DIET, in helping people to lose weight, better health and solve some health problems like gastric, headache, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart problem, etc.

This would be a very good life experience as it is not easy to have a chance to be in the Cambridge University even though we have the money and I am looking forward to the visit.

After the training I believe I can do even much better in my consultation to those who are suffering from health problem, my objective is to help as many people as I could in either losing weight, to improve health problem, etc. The satisfaction out of this is what keeps me going and upgrade myself further and further.