Thursday, March 25, 2010

Convention Night 2010

 

The Convention Night of 2010 was held at Easting Hotel on the 24th of March 2010. I was so happy last night as it is my first time to receive awards on the Convention Night after two and a half years in the business. Felt like I am recognised and I have set a higher target and objective to achieve this year.

The objective is always to help people to solve their problems be it health or beauty aspect. By helping people, I gain happiness and satisfaction in continue the business. Genuine and sincere helping hand give me many good night sleeps. So this year I wish to help more people especially those who are having health problem, just like diabetes patients, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.

Yes together we can!

DSCN5533

DSCN5535

 

DSCN5525

 

DSCN5532

No comments: