Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy Schedule

Went for my second shooting in life on the 2nd of January, woke up as early as quarter to four in the morning to get myself ready. Reached Setia Alam at about six and it was drizzling, so the whole shooting team went for breakfast at a coffee shop there.

It took longer to finish and everyone got sun tanned at the end, it was Aunty Karen’s birthday so she brought us to a vegetarian restaurant in Klang for lunch. The dishes were presented well and very tasty indeed. It was a real long day and finally back home with tired and exhausted body.

Recently I am working on the “Harapan Negara” project, setting up a brand new company in hoping to raise some fund for community work. Will update more on the recent schedule… :)

I have created a new webpage for facial courses too, do visit to know more on what kind of facial treatments I provide, www.freewebs.com/treatface

No comments: