Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Candle Light Vigil

Today’s gathering was very meaningful, Raja Petra was there too and he gave a very nice speech.

Christmas songs were sung and the atmosphere was so warm and touchy, when can we achieve at truly Malaysian society instead of a Malay, Chinese, Indian society?

One of the activist passed away last week of his 28 years in this world, I saw him few times and never put much attention to his existent before this. A young Malay boy with plum body shape, my profession is telling me that he was having high internal body fat which causing his sudden heart attack.

I would love to advice our Malay friends out there to cut down the intake of food made from coconut milk as it is really fattening; try to have dinner earlier and less sweet drinks.

Do regular exercise and go for check-up regularly too.

I would love to take this opportunity to offer a free health check to public, the checking is simple and you are expecting to know the fat level in your body. Too much fat sticking on the wall of blood vessel and surrounding internal organs is not good for health, so my target is to help more people in reducing your body fat before too late. My contact is in my profile so please feel free to give me a call for a free body fat check.

Finally, truly Malaysian, a healthy nation!

No comments: