Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gotong-Royong

I woke up early in the morning and went for breakfast with Pete, we planned to go for my very first gotong-royong and trees planting at a park after the "Roti telur". About 30 of us in the activity, some were planting trees while some were carrying out the gotong-royong.

The park is well maintained so it has not much rubbish found, but unfortunately the whole park is very wet from the rain. It does not have proper drainage system thus the water is accumulated everywhere.

From the rubbish we have collected, we found a huge tuttle shell, all kind of plastic bags, condom, cans, bottles, etc.

I suppose this is a good exercise to us, I do not have the habit of doing regular exercise even we have such a nice park nearby my home. Hopefully slowly I could do more in keeping myself healthier lah... :)

Here are some pictures taken by mobile phone, the quality of the pictures would not as good then.



No comments: