Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Peaceful And Soothing

Christmas is just around the corner, I have planned to go to Wesley church near China town on the Christmas eve with Pete. We’ve been there once about 6 years ago and it was my first time to be in a church in joining so many christians in a Christmas prayer.

The internal architecture of it is simple yet comforting, there were flowers and candles in making the place more beautiful. I just can’t forget the atmosphere in it that night, Christmas songs one after another. It was a real calm night with sweet memories…

So, I plan to go there again this year and it is also a reward for myself of putting in so much effort in picking up lots of skill and knowledge in this year.

Here are some pictures taken from Sunway Pyramid’s Christmas deco.

DSCN4399 DSCN4397 DSCN4398

No comments: