Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Candle light vigil -- Anti ISA

I attended my third candle light vigil at Civic Center in PJ last night at 8pm. I am not a very "politic" guy but I started to have the conciousness on what is happening in our country since the last election. I think I am slow in this, but it is never be too late.

Pete brought me to the candle light vigil for the first time when he just came back from Macau three weeks ago.

I first heard of ISA was since the HINDRAF thing, then Raja Petra, then our ADUN Teresa Kok, etc. I disagree on the act of simply send some innocent citizens to jail without going through a proper court session. I wanted this to be removed as it is not civilized enough to be practised in this new era. So for those who want to contribute your bit in helping Malaysia to grow in a civilize way please come and join us at Civic Center in PJ on every Sunday at 8pm.

No comments: